Next Time On Endless Studio…
We're making great strides with the upcoming feature update, Show Franchises. In the initial phase, we've successfully expanded the database to comprehensively capture the relationships among shows within a franchise, and more visually interestingly, there are new additions to the Show screen:
- Now, in the Attributes section, you can quickly identify if a show is an Original, Spin-Off, or Reboot.
- A brand-new section called Franchise Universe highlights whether the show is part of a franchise, providing a list of all other shows in that franchise.
- Moreover, the list distinguishes between Parent, Spin-Off, or Reboot shows related to the one you're currently exploring.
- You’ll also be able to explore related shows by tapping on any of them to view their dedicated screens.
Next we’ll implement a way to create a Spin-Off or Reboot show!
Feature Voting Status Report
Week two results for the Second Feature Voting Season are in! 🗳️ Endless Studio's top fans, who chose the Level 2 Supporter Subscription, used their power to vote to elevate the following features to the Top 5:
- Planned Show Ending: 126 votes
- Critics & Awards: 87 votes
- Managing Your Own Network: 77 votes
- More Talent Variety: 15 votes
- Sandbox Mode Improvements: 12 votes
Planned Show Endings has claimed the top spot, surpassing Critics & Awards by a considerable margin. More Talent Variety has also climbed a notch, securing a higher position. Excitingly, entering the scene at spot number 5 is Sandbox Mode Improvements.
If you haven't already, consider subscribing or upgrading to the Level 2 Supporter Subscription to ensure your voice is heard! Voting will conclude with the next update, at which point we'll announce a winner and start a new voting season.
That's it for now, have a great weekend and fun building your studios! We’ll keep you updated on all developments, so stay tuned! 📺