The last active week for us in 2023 was once again very busy...
First, we revisited the year through our Instagram and delved into the significant updates from Endless Studio:
- 2023.1: Difficulty Levels & Sandbox Mode
- 2023.2: Animated Graphical Studio Building
- 2023.3: Graphical UI Refinements
- 2023.4: Viewership Algorithm Upgrade
- 2023.5: Custom Show Loglines
- 2023.6: Level 2 Supporter Subscription
- 2023.7: Switching Shows to Different Networks
- 2023.8: Show Franchises
Which one was your favorite? Let us know on any of our socials! 🤗
Second, we've added a new option to the Contact screen, allowing you to send us your saved games for bug hunting. We've submitted the release to Apple for review and will release it as soon as they approve it. We hope this will help us identify hard-to-find bugs.
And third, we've crafted a roadmap for the development of the Network Management feature set. See below!
Next Time On Endless Studio…
We've spent a lot of time planning the upcoming Managing Your Own Network feature set so that in 2024, we can start developing it at full speed.
As mentioned before, this is a complex feature and a significant development task, likely taking several months to complete. To ensure you don't have to wait that long for the next update, we've divided the entire feature set into four big phases, each capable of functioning on its own, allowing us to release them separately:
- 2024.1: This first update introduces a new room called the Briefing Room, taking over action-assignment and decision-making tasks, crucial for managing the increased number of actions and decisions from the network management feature, all in one place.
- 2024.2: The second update introduces another new room called the Library, essential for managing all shows your future network will have access to. It will also overtake tasks from the Shows screen, offering new show screens with additional information.
- 2024.3: The third update includes new screens for Schedules and Networks within the Management Office, enabling network schedule management and various improvements.
- 2024.4: The fourth update includes everything else necessary for launching and managing your network(s), along with a new Ad Office for handling advertisement contracts.
Our plate is full for quite a while, and 2024 promises to be an even bigger blast for Endless Studio than 2023! 🚀
Feature Voting Status Report
Results for Feature Voting Season #3, Week #2 are in! 🗳️ Endless Studio's top fans, who chose the Level 2 Supporter Subscription, used their power to vote to elevate the following features to the Top 5:
- Planned Show Ending: 483 votes
- Critics & Awards: 388 votes
- Feature Movies: 216 votes
- Producing Whole Seasons: 165 votes
- More Talent Variety: 65 votes
Each feature in the top four places received more votes, but their positions remained unchanged. However, the fifth position was claimed by More Talent Variety from Buying & Selling Studios.
If you haven't already, consider subscribing or upgrading to the Level 2 Supporter Subscription to ensure your voice is heard! Voting will conclude when the Managing Your Own Network feature set is completely released, at which point we'll announce a winner and start a new voting season.
We are now signing off for 2023. Enjoy the holidays, have fun building your studios, and stay tuned for more updates in 2024! 📺